Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back to School

I have some cool stuff to blog about but I feel like I need to do a little catching up first!!!!
(sorry I skipped Tyler's 19th birthday- the camera battery was dead so I don't have any pictures but I think he had a good birthday and got some cool stuff- only one more year as a teenager! Wow that makes me feel old). I also have so many pictures from all of our travels and visiting over the summer but if I blog all of that it will be Christmas by the time I catch up!!!!!! So I am skipping it- the pictures are on Facebook if you really want to see them.

Anyway here are my cute kids on their first day of school. 
JUNIOR YEAR!!!


 I can't believe she is in 6th grade! It almost breaks my heart!!!!! And please ignore the huge pile of unfolded laundry in the background (even though I am pretty sure it is still in the same place)
we are still homeschooling- she is just taking four or five classes through a special program for homeschoolers- she goes once a week to the class and then does all the work at home.

No comments: