Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm going to miss

Laughing
Saying the same thing at the same time
Kitten rescuing
Saying the same thing at the same time as a reaction to saying the same thing at the same time
Threatening to beat our children but never doing it
Laughing
Lily
Owen
Your cat like reflexes
Making fun of Allias
Watching American Idol together (just kidding I like watching it by myself much better)
Listening to Lily and Kailyn play together for hours
Chilling at the Pool
Laughing
Shopping
Sleepovers
Not getting dressed until 2PM
Piles of dirty diapers on my front porch
Molly's smile
Being told how much Lily and Kailyn look alike
Swiss Rolls and Strawberry Poptarts
Flaring nostrils
Laughing
You

1 comment:

Brittney said...

That should be published! Our life together is AWESOME!!! You made me laugh, cry, spit...and i dont want to admit it.........but a little fart! I love you so much, just as i do my own family. You ARE a sister to me. And one day my love, we will meet again, and it will be like we were never were apart.
ps you forgot sunscreen applications!