Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Changing things up

Kailyn has been talking about dyeing her hair red and getting a mohawk so in order to avoid any further discussion (not that I would ever even indulge the idea of a nine year old with a red mohawk) I gave her a hair magazine and told her she could pick whatever hairstyle she would like within reason.
Here she is before
And after!


I also decided it was time for a change and decided to go back to my roots for awhile
Sorry you only get the finished product- it had been like twelve weeks since I had seen my hairdresser and I wasn't about to take a before shot. I like it a lot. We went with a super conditioning semi-permanent this time. I will get something more permanent in six weeks when I go back so I may end up with multi color hair again before too long.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both haircuts! You guys are cute! And I think you could pull off any color hair. :)

Marianne & Clayton said...

Yours looks gorgeous, and hers is cute too. Nice work!