Thursday, June 11, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! Even more then Idol.
This may be the most trained best technical dancers they have had in their top 20. I hope they have personalities to match.
My early favorites from the auditions/Vegas are
Asuka
Evan (I wish his brother would have made it too)
Phillip (I am pretty sure he will surprise me all year)
Vitolio (crazy that he grew up in an orphanage)

My Notes from the show
I Cat Deeley

Couple #1 Jeanine and Phillip
Love when the do "soft" hip-hop
Amazing Brilliant choreography
I can't even believe this is the first dance of the season. Soooo brilliant! I voted for them.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Couple #2 Asuka and Vitolio
Asuka could seriously be a model she is so pretty.
The dance was pretty good but I agree with what the judges are saying about personality and character. I like both of them though so I voted for them A LOT.

Couple #3 Karla and Johnathon
Not sure about them being paired up. I do like the Cha Cha danced to Poker Face though- pretty cool. Johnathon has way to much of a baby face to look sexy. LOL but he is pretty adorable.
Mary is annoying- I usually like her but wow she is even more over the top then normal tonight.

Couple #4 Randi and Evan
They are both so stinkin cute. I think I like Randi- she looks really cute with curls too. The Choreography is fantastic and I totally agree that they danced it very TALL. I voted for them.

Whoooaaaa Nelly there are wayyyyyy too many commercials!
Couple #5 Paris and Tony
YAY!!!! More Hip Hop
Super fast choreography for the first show of the season. I hope they can keep up its insane. They really don't have any chemistry but I don't agree with the judges they did just as well as anyone else so far.

Couple #6 Caitlin and Jason
I originally thought they picked the wrong sister for the top 20 but she is actually out dancing Jason. WOW!
And Mary is at it again. I hope she mellows a tiny bit.

Couple #7 Brandon and Janette
Brandon gets on my nerves for some reason. The dress is gorgeous. No chemistry but they danced decently. The last lift was CRAZY.

LOL at Mary's botox comment. I could totally tell that she got her lips done during the Vegas shows!

Couple #8 Ashley and Kapona
I LOVE Wade. This routine is totally mesmerizing but Mary was right during the auditions. Kapona dances like a girl.

Couple #9 Melissa and Ade
Kind of boring and I don't really like her. After the judges crazy praise I rewound it and watched again to see if I missed anything and it was nice but still bored me a bit.
Mary screaming isn't special anymore she has been doing it all night.

Couple #10 Kayla and Max
wow they look wayyyy good in rehearsals!!! Dang they soooo NAILED it. Kayla looks like she has been dancing ballroom her whole life. I am really liking her now. I voted for them too but was only able to get through a few times because the lines closed.


I am honestly going to hate seeing any of these guys go home. They are all really really good. I think they should let us watch them all dance for a few weeks and then start the voting!!!! Dial Idol shows everyone as being safe- maybe they know something we don't!

If Asuka and Vitolio get to stick around I hope they get a routine that shows off their personalities more.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

We LOVE SYTYCD! I can not believe how amazing they all did on the first night. This is going to be an awesome season!