Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer so Far

Having no camera is lame. Most of these pictures I stole from other people because my kids just happened to be in the pictures. It will be a little like the game Where's Waldo but I promise you they are there somewhere.
So far this summer.....
Molly got a haircut

As you can see she was in desperate need of one!
Kailyn and I hung out at the pool with friends.


Allias went on Trek (had an amazing spiritual experience)









Kailyn spent a week away from home and then preformed in the Promised Land Pageant (had an amazing spiritual experience)
I used Allias' camera to take some adorable pictures of Kailyn in her Nephite outfit at the pageant but as soon as we got home he left for scout camp and while he was there he deleted them. I am not even kidding when I say that I totally bawled like a baby when I found out. Here she is in her pioneer outfit though. So happy the Judd girls were able to loan her their trek clothes!

I only was able to talk to Kailyn once or twice while she was gone because they were so busy but every time I did she sounded like she was glowing. She told me she started crying when all the children got to go up and touch the hands of the Savior. She is totally ready to do it again next year! I really hope we can all go as a family next time.




Allias also went to scout camp. You would think since he deleted my pictures from the pageant we would have some super fantastic pictures from scout camp to make up for it but nope- he didn't take any (he only took videos of boys being stupid). He hurt his wrist the week before he left so he couldn't swim or do some of the other activities but he still had a good time.

And last but certainly not least we got to be models for a photography group! So much fun. You can see all the pictures here.

1 comment:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Losing pictures is my greatest fear. Sad situation indeed. Kailyn is beautiful in her pioneer wear, well, in anything she wears. Such a pretty girl!

Oh! And P.S.- I love your family pictures.