Monday, March 1, 2010

ummmm yeah

Okay so I really really really want to blog about American Idol but I know I would feel totally guilty if I take the time to say how I feel about this year's contestants without first updating the more personal side of my blog so.....
Here is Allias playing in the Johnston County Honors Band. He didn't want to try out but the band director and some of the kids talked him into it. We got this video camera from my parents for Christmas and we love having it! I typed this up days ago but I seriously tried to load the video straight from my computer to the blog several times even leaving it over night once but it would never finish loading. I finally gave up and just posted it on youtube. My next post will be some sweet video of Tyler snowboarding for the first time. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh wow, that takes me back to my Jr High band years! You must be so proud of him!

Oh, and I have to post half of my videos on YouTube because Blogger is a pain in the tuckas. No one can give me an answer as to why, so, good luck!