Monday, March 15, 2010

Tennis (and other random ramblings)

Allias made the Tennis team for his High School. He is really enjoying it and he won his first doubles match last week. He and his partner are now 1-1. They have another match tonight but he may not play since he has band rehearsals as well.

The weather has been so nice and it makes me hope Spring is here to stay. Last week I went on a 3.5 mile walk/jog with our dog Maisy and even wore shorts to the tennis match. It was a lot of fun watching Allias compete but I am not used to being quiet during sporting events.
I don't think there is anything I love more then watching my kids be involved. It doesn't really matter what they are doing or how well they are doing it- I just love being their #1 fan.


Warming up


Nice hit!
His doubles partner is actually a member of our church but goes at a different time then us. He was in my Seminary class last year and is a really great kid. He is a total goof ball which is nice because Allias is soooooo serious. They balance each other out well.

When his serve is on it is SMOKIN!
And just for fun here are a few random pictures.
I bought these shoes a few weeks ago. I LOVE them!!!!
Tyler is pretty stinkin' cute!
Kailyn is self conscious of her teeth right now so she rarely smiles with her teeth showing- especially for pictures. She is adorable either way.
I changed my hair again. I think I am going to stick with this color for awhile because I really really like it. I am growing it out too. I want it to be really long by summer (crazy I know).
The day I decided to wear shorts- I tried on all my summer clothes because nothing fit. It is all too BIG!!! So exciting but also bummed because I don't really have money to buy new clothes. I still have a couple pairs of shorts that I can wear and maybe one pair of capris. I did finally break down and buy myself a new pair of jeans.
The other night Tyler had a couple friends over. Travis had bought this puzzle at Target so he and Kailyn would have something to do together. Tyler, Allias and their friends ended up opening it. Who knew a 500 piece puzzle could keep 4 teenage boys occupied for hours. LOL
Seriously cheap entertainment. Here is the insertion of the last piece. (at 1:30 AM)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love when you post pictures. Allias is a stud, Kailyn is getting so big and beautiful, Tyler, is so grown up and handsome, and you... I love you, your my best friend!
Travis...I love you too!!