Friday, February 12, 2010

No new pictures

I have become the world's worst picture taker. I have a few videos to post but Travis has the video camera in Utah with him.
It is snowing here again.....
I hate snow and coldness and winter.

Trav and Tyler are in Utah hanging out with the family. I know they are having a blast and I am so happy that Travis got to take a mini vacation. He does so much and works so hard and I am grateful he is getting a little break.
Kailyn, Allias and I went out to eat and to ice cream tonight. We had a lot of fun but seriously I am still full.

Life is moving along. Time seems to be going by so fast. And I find myself conflicted. Some times I just want to slow it all down and other days I want to see what the future holds.

Homeschooling is getting easier but I am ready for spring weather so we can spend more time outside. I am going to attempt to plant a garden this year. Well we always plant a garden. I am going to attempt to keep one alive. I checked out two gardening books at the library. One was Gardening in the South the other was Gardening for Dummies.

Sorry for a picture less post.....I had write something though, I was beginning to feel vain leaving that other post up for so long.

1 comment:

The McEwen's said...

I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! When are you coming back this way? By the way, I love the muscles and can't believe that you lost 15 lbs because you don't look like you need to at all!