Monday, February 1, 2010

Mainly for my mom

I keep telling my mom how great I feel and how in shape I am getting and she wants pictures. Sooooo
Here is the gun show LOL

My belt! I am on the last notch!! See the couple different marks from where I used to wear it?
Full body shot- I busted right through these jeans at one point. I had a friend fix them and they fit but they were VERY VERY tight. They are nice and loose now.
Total weight lost 15 pounds. Total inches lost 3.5 on the waist- about 4.5 on the hips and 1 or 2 on the thighs. My legs are getting muscular though.
I really feel amazing. I not only lost the weight but I have learned how to eat a very well balanced, vitamin filled diet. Lots of spinach and broccoli, beans in different varieties along with lots of fruit. Add some whole wheat bread and yummy fish and other lean meats and I am in the best shape of my life.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

You look hot... but I have always thought that... so Im a little Bi-est. I dont know how to spell that. I dropped out of college ya know!!

Lisa and company said...

Oh my gosh Brittney I just spit cereal all over my computer I am laughing so hard.
Tell Brad I still hate him for taking my lover away.

Kristen said...

You Rock, Lisa. :)

Unknown said...

You had me buying into the whole thing, until I recognized that the close-up of the arm actually belongs to Allias.

Marianne & Clayton said...

That belt picture is awesome, well, so are the guns! But the belt really tells the story doesn't it. Good work! Totally inspiring!

Dianna said...

Way to go LISA!