Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nostalgic

Travis surprised me for our anniversary by taking me to relive parts of our first date.
Instead of visiting Jimi Hendrix at his grave we went to the Experience Music Project museum. They are featuring Nirvana right now which was very cool!
Instead of staying up all night listening to Pink Floyd we went to the Dark Side of the Moon Laser show. I have never been to a laser show before and it was super trippy. I felt like I was being hypnotized lol!
We also added Thai dinner and a trip to the grocery store lol!
It was so much fun and I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. It was so cute to see him trying to plan the surprise. I eventually caught on and he let me help him plan our date- He had a lot of good ideas but he is super indecisive so he kind of needed my help anyway.

Happy Birthday Jimi and Happy Anniversary to us!

What if 6 was 9

High school sweethearts!

After the laser show. Is it sad that I fell asleep during the last few songs?
He likes the picture above better and I like this one better so I am including both

No comments: