Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wow it has been awhile!

Mom (and anyone else who actually reads my blog) I am sorry I have been such a slack blogger.
Since my last post the following things have happened (not necessarily in this order)

-We decided to move back to Washington!!!!!!
-Tyler moved to Utah (he is living with Bradley and Brittney and is seriously totally loving life out there)
-Kailyn turned 11
-Allias spent a few weeks in California with Uncle Jan
-Kailyn and I traveled all over Washington and Utah visiting friends and family
-We spent countless hours and way to much money trying to get our house ready to sell
-Kailyn, Allias and I went to the Restoring Honor Rally in Washington DC
-Allias quit the marching band
-Travis traveled to Washington for a job interview (and to visit with family)
-Travis got the job in Washington
-We put our house on the market (today actually lol)
-Allias is trying out for the high school basketball team (he is totally going to make the team)
-Our bird Frodo went to his new home and loves it
-We also found a new home for our cat Mowgli- she is doing awesome
-We painted a lot- oh did I say we? Let me rephrase that- Travis painted a lot
-New carpets
-Had a serious adventure hiring someone to refinish our hardwood floors (never take the lowest bid is our new motto)
-I have been so busy packing cleaning and painting that she has had ZERO time to work out
-I am flabby and tired now
-Kailyn started volleyball and she and her team are doing awesome!
-I am the assistant coach for her team (LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!)
-Grandpa Paul bought Kailyn her first guitar
-Kailyn started guitar lessons and is catching on quickly
-Had to fix both of our cars at the same time
-Our computer bit the dust (my lack of blogging probably has more to do with this then the fact I have been so busy)
-The broken computer was probably- no not probably- it totally was a blessing in disguise
-Realized we didn't go to the beach once this entire summer- sad

I am sure other things happened that I am forgetting and I actually have pictures to go along with many if not most of these events that I may or may not get around to posting but now that the house is actually for sale I may have time to blog again


1 comment:

Ida said...

that's quite a list!
good luck with it all!